Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hollaween.

Sooo Halloween is in approximately 3 days. Ahhh! I don't even have a costume. I was planning on being a bumble bee. You know, something like this:

http://www.polyvore.com/bumble_bee/set?id=9995482


With the addition of wings. However, I doubt I would have enough time to get everything together. I'm not really a huge halloween person. Yeah it's fun but it's also a lame excuse for girls to dress up like trash and for everyone to be one big drunk mess together. No thanks. I'll keep it classy and stick to trick-or-treating with my nephew!!!

Last year he was a month old around halloween. This year he'll be 13 months so he'll be old enough to get my sister and I candy! ;) He's gonna be a dinosaur:
Should be fun. Definitely will have to post pictures of his little costume! yay :)



2 comments:

  1. OMG! He's going to be adorable...a dinosaur hahahaha sooo cute! I can't wait to see pictures! I love youuu. Have him get me some candy too! If I buy a lot, I'll end up eating it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND I'm not dressing up, did I tell you that? Here come the Halloween police, I love that we both aren't into it. HA.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.