Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Friday the 13th!

Ooooh so creepy, right?!


Speaking of which, has anyone seen the remake of Friday the 13th that came out earlier this year??  I saw it a few months ago and actually thought it was pretty decent!  But then again i'm a sucker for a good horror movie :)

Hope everyone has a fun and safe Friday the 13th!



  1. I havent seen either. I'm such a chicken!!!

    Happy happy friday! I'm going to voice note you hahahaha!!

  2. hahaha awww. watch it with a boyyyy! ;)

    oh geez, i need send you another voice note LOL

  3. I used to be able to watch scary movies but i cant take it anymore!

  4. Friday the 13th was a great movie. Love your blog!

  5. Stumbled upon your blog from Unbweavable... or something like that!
    Happy Friday the 13th... and I am such a chicken that the answer to your question is no. I am chicken. It's sad really!

  6. aww you ladies are so cute. i used to hate scary movies but now i love them haha.

    i hope you're all enjoying your weekend!!!


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.