Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Monday!

Ok, ok so there's really nothing happy about mondays.  Especially monday morning, but I thought i'd try to trick myself into believing today won't be so bad :)  I have been slacking on the gym lately so tonight when I get home from work I plan on working out until I physically cannot move.  Srsly yo!  I need to start kicking my ass more about this, ESPECIALLY with the holidays right around the corner.  But enough about that.


(This picture cracks me up ;)


Can we talk about Adam Lambert for a second?  Dude....bro.....like....what...the...EFF!?  Listen I have been a fan of Adam's since I first saw him audition for AI last year.  (Let's not talk about how my heart broke a little when I realized/found out he was gay..total bummer)  I've always thought he was an amazing performer and his voice...I just loved it.  Unfortunetly last night on the AMAs he did NOT express those 2 things very well at all.  The whole s&m thing wasn't very appropriate for prime time television on ABC.  The whole fake bj thing?  Dude really?  I heard they didn't even show that on the West Coast.  His performance wasn't "ground breaking".  It was just TACKY.  And raunchy.  It was too much.  And he seemed to have put his VOCALS on the back burner.  You're gay.  You like dudes.  You like shocking and awing people.  We get it.  But last night was just tasteless, in my honest opinion.  I really hope this doesn't hurt your career because I AM a fan of your new music and we all know the ability you have to really leave people speechless.....in a GOOD way.



Anyway, I hope you all have a very lovely Monday & I hope you all have a short 3 day week like I do!! Xo.

8 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm not sure if I've commented before...but I like your bloggy!!

    1st of all..that 1st picture is awesome!! And 2nd, I COMPLETELY agree with you on the whole Adam Lambert thing. It was sooooo tacky and so wrong and so ughh! He's so much better than fake nasty bj's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I agree with your comments on Adam. It was just a little too much especially for prime time on ABC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They totally edited it for us! That and JLO's fall.

    Not cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't watch the show but I heard they edited that...
    Sometimes less is more you know? From what I hear that might have been the preferred method of shock for Adam. Over it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't watch the show... but my facebook blew up about everything that happened. It's almost like these award shows have been getting more and more tacky since the whole Janet/Justin ordeal. Not into it.

    On a better note, LOVE the picture!! I was totally going running today... until it rained. :/ Hoping for a better day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a wonderful weekend and that the rain didn't get you yesterday!

    Now following your bloggie!
    xoxo
    MG

    *whosthatgamine.blogspot.com*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adam is just another flavor of the day, just like Lady Gaga (sorry if you are a LG fan...hehehe)... people will grow tired of his little self-publicity stunts very quickly and he will fade away with the likes of Vanilla Ice...heheheh

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.