Thursday, December 3, 2009

Forget December.

Is December over yet?  I keed, I keed :)  But srsly yo, my December has NOT started out pleasant AT ALL.  I'm sick :(  I came home from work on Monday night feeling run down with a sore throat.  I thought that, that was due to the fact I was screaming my face off this past Saturday night while seeing Brand New on Long Island.  (Which by the way, was excellent)  Here's a review of the show if any of you are Brand Nizzle, or glassjAw fans.


(Pictures don't lie. via: weheartit.com)

Anyway, turns out that's not why my throat hurt.  I stayed home on Tuesday from work (I never stay home from work) and pretty much slept most of the day and watched SoapNet haha.  I planned on going to work yesterday but after I showered I felt ridiculously nauseated so once again I called in to work and fell back asleep.  I went to the doctors yesterday, and basically I have a rilly, rilly bad sinus infection.  But I was given a pretty strong antibiotic so *fingers crossed* i'm hoping this goes away...FAST!  I have another concert i'm going to tomorrow night; I hope I don't fall asleep during their set! :)

Speaking of tomorrow, I think I'm going to go see the tree in Rockefeller before the show!  I honestly can not think of another place I'd rather be during Christmas time, than NYC.  Especially Saks Fifth Ave.  Yeah it's a huge huge HUGEEE clusterfuck, but it's always so festive.  I love it.  And I love walking across the street to watch the ice skaters @ Rockefeller and laughing at the ones who fall :)  So fun.



I also realized that I totally suck at blogging, but whatever.  I'm not here for the numbers.  Though I am VERY thankful for everyone who actually does read my blog.  All 18 of you.  Wait no, 17.  I follow my blog too for unknown reasons.  But seriously, thank you for wanting to know what goes on in my boring life and for anyone who has ever left a comment.  It means more than you know. :)

**Here's to being happy and HEALTHY this holiday season!**

8 comments:

  1. Ha ha .... I follow my blog too. =)

    Hope you feel better soon.

    And your so lucky you get to go see the Tree, everytime I'm in NY during the season, Chris and I always run behind and never get a chance to make it into the city. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. NYC is def the place to be at Christmas. I love watching people skate at Rockefeller. I swear I stood there and watched a 75 year old man skate/interprative dance to the music for a good 45 minutes.

    Hope you start feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I love you and missed your blogs!!
    I wish I was NYC for Christmas... hmmmm... maybe next year I can haul myself and my sixteen kids there for the event ;)

    FEEL BETTERRRRRRR! xo

    And as long as I can stalk you on Twitter no need to blog ;) muah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, post about my visit to Saks coming in my next post. It was soooo beautiful, and we walked out just in time to see the lights with the music.

    I'm so jealous that you live there. Seriously. Lunch and shopping next time I'm there.

    Hope you feel better, love. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I MISS NEW YORK. But....I'm for sure moving can you beeelieve it. I need to talk to you!

    Feel better my love...I wish we could be sick and watch adventures in babysitting together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh get well soon. i just got over my flu and it was terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there. How are you today? I hope you've been enjoying the weekend. Take care. Have a great week ahead. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.