Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Christmas.

Or Happy Whatever-it-is-you-celebrate! :)  I know i've said in previous posts that holidays bum me out & they do but I am putting all that negativeness aside and going to make the best of this.  I'm super excited to see my family tomorrow for Christmas Eve.  For as long as I can remember my house has always been the place where we host the xmas eve party.  I like it that way.  I miss my Dad's side of the family.  The Italian side.  They don't live around me anymore so we don't see them much, but I'm still lucky to be surrounded by good people.  It's my nephew's first Christmas where he will actually be old enough to sort of grasp the fact of what's going on instead of sleeping like he did last year :)  Super excited to see his face on Christmas morning.  He's already in awe of the Christmas tree.  I think he is part of the reason that I decided to no longer be a grinch about xmas.  He re-taught me the TRUE meaning of Christmas.  Funny how someone as small as a one year old can do that to a 24-year old. 



I didn't ask for much this year.  Not sure if it's because I'm not really into it or if because I'm getting older.  Or because I know I won't get my Macbook so why even bother?  (Haha kidding, I'm such a baby!)  Although I wouldn't mind getting one of those little puppies in the picture above.  Whatever the case may be, I'm just happy to be surrounded by people who love me and care about me.  When you really think about it, if you don't have that in your life, everything else becomes irrelevant.

With that being said, I hope you all have a verrrrrrry Happy Holiday! And that you get to spend it with your loved ones too.  Bring on 2010, i'm ready.

<3 KO

PS:


Pictures via: tumblr & flickr

5 comments:

  1. Have a great Christmas love... you deserve it.
    I am struggling with things right now too and I just don't know what to do to snap out of it. I will enjoy Christmas for the kiddos but ugh...
    I hope 2010 is a wonderful year... hoping and praying!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve it too! And it's def all about the kids..they'll help you get through it. But srsly can 2010 just happen already!? haha :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! We'll be talking. And I'm mos def calling you on Christmas day!!

    Maybe you'll get a puppy and a macbook?!! ahhhh!!

    BFFFL! Did I do it right?? haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas! Enjoy the time with family...that's what it's all about :) Nothing like good Italian Christmas. Looking forward to reading more. Thanks for checking my site out as well. The blogging thing is pretty cool. Gives you a whole other set of "friends" even if they are just electronic. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.